- Online registration via a form
- Selection interview (French test and motivation interview), 2 weeks before the beginning of the programs
The next programmes will start in October 2021.
Welcome to the recruitment questionnaire of each One !
Thank you for your interest in our program.
Registrations for the autumn semester 2021 (October to December 2021) will open on 1 June 2021 for Ile-de-France, Rennes, Bordeaux, Lille, Aix-en-Provence, Marseille and Brest.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email and we will come back to you in early September to invite you to selection interviews.
As a reminder, here are the selection criteria to be able to register:
- to be a refugee or beneficiary of subsidiary protection, or a newcomer who is not a BPI;
- to be over 18 years old;
- to have an A1 level acquired in French (courses will start at A2 level);
- to be available for the whole duration of the programme: 20 hours per week for 12 weeks (compulsory courses).
To be sure that the program meets your expectations, you can click here.
In accordance with the law on accessibility and as a player in the field of diversity, each One is committed to integrating the issue of disability into its actions. Disability situations are assessed on a case-by-case basis in order to adapt our training courses, as far as possible, to the needs of the people concerned. In addition, our training premises are chosen according to standards allowing access to people with reduced mobility.
When validating your registration, you are advised to inform us of your situation.
To date, we are not always aware of all the rehabilitation solutions for disability situations in training, but we intend to make progress on these aspects and to enlist external expertise to help us if necessary.
Your contact person for disabilities Celine OBJOIS : firstname.lastname@example.org