- Online registration via a form
- Selection interview (French test and motivation interview), 2 weeks before the beginning of the programs
The next programmes will start in February 2021 and registration will be possible from 23 November 2020 and until 11 January 2021 for Ile-de-France, Rennes, Bordeaux and Lille, until 18 January 2021 for Aix and Marseille and until 25 January 2021 for Brest.
Welcome to the recruitment questionnaire of each One !
Thank you for your interest in our program.
Registrations for the spring 2021 semester (February to May 2021) are open from 23 November 2020 and until 11 January 2021 for Ile-de-France, Rennes, Bordeaux and Lille, until 18 January 2021 for Aix and Marseille and until 25 January for Brest.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email and we will come back to you from 11, 18 or 25 January 2021 to invite you for selection interviews.
As a reminder, here are the selection criteria to be able to register:
- have a refugee status or be a beneficiary of subsidiary protection, or a newcomer who is not a BPI;
- be over 18 years old;
- have a level A1 acquired in French (courses will start at level A2);
- be available for the entire duration of the program: 20 hours per week for 12 weeks (mandatory courses).
To be sure that the program meets your expectations, you can click here.